I lost my composure this evening. On my way through the house to go up to bed, I lost my temper on hearing once again the loud random noises from people next door and I banged very hard on the dining room wall. This induced said neighbours to shout obsenities and bang right on back.
On reflection this was probably a bad move although they did seem to shut up for about 10 minutes afterwards.
Monky suffers the most as them seem to spend all their time in the back of the house (which is bizarre it itself) and they leave the windows open so all the shouting and shreiking seeps into her room.
I hope I haven't made it worse for her but we are both getting wound up by it and I just snapped. This is the kind of thing that lays the foundations for someone having a complete breakdown and forming the perfect scenario for an episode of "Neighbours from Hell".
Thursday, 19 April 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment