The title of this blog seems to sum up the entirety of my feelings lately. At first I thought I was feeling disappointment at the sheer uneventfulness of my life but actually it seems to be less involved than that, To feel disappointment you need to be actively feeling something - I am not.
A prime example of this growing blah-ness is my pending birthday. I'm neither excited nor worried about getting a year older. This surprises me as normally I would be freaking out and fretting over my lack of achievement. In order to attempt to divert away from my lack of feeling on the matter I've organised a sort of shindig (and knowing that only about 3 people actually read this and are all invited so thus already know about it). I've even given it a theme of sorts and am going to put all my energies into preparations. Parties that you organise yourself can be akin to having your eyes poked with a stick (i.e. pretty horrific and none too enjoyable). Have made the decision to enjoy myself at all costs and as long as the 3 people reading this turn up then i'm sure I'll have a good time.
I think the blah-ness may be a symptom of getting older or perhaps it is just a case of staying up too late on a sunday evening.
Monday, 21 May 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment