Before commencing with this year’s resolutions, it’s time for a run down on my resolutions from last year (complete with commentary and rating for successful completion). I put down an over-ambitious and somewhat rambling 12 resolutions so here goes:
1. Write something everyday on my blog - FAILED
2. Change jobs (successfully) - FAILED
3. Start knitting again and complete at least one item or garment - technically this could be construed as 2 resolutions, and I believe I succeeded with the first part but, as yet, I’ve not completed a full garment therefore I would rate this N (reminds me of school - as I got this on one of my A’ Level modules and I found it darkly comedic that examiners saw fit to have a category meaning near miss)
4. Go out on an actual date that I don’t pay for - SUCCESS
5. See at least one film at the BFI London film festival – SUCCESS as I not only saw but an amazing 3 (although both me and Bella found the one we saw together more than a little disturbing)
6. Find someone who finds me attractive and appreciates me as much as I appreciate them – SUCCESS on the first part of this, I guess I would have to ask him about the ratio element
7. Be more comfortable with my body and try to appreciate that I’m not actually a troll – ongoing struggle therefore no rating on this
8. Go fruit picking - FAILED
9. Start writing down all my ideas – Short lived and ultimately FAILED
10. See more of my friends that are further away/stay in touch – think I’ve definitely improved on this
11. Do more kissing – Definite SUCCESS
12. Buy myself more pretty, sexy underwear – FAILED although luckily for me someone else thoughtfully fulfilled this resolution for me.
Tuesday, 29 January 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment