Bleurgh I really don't want to go to work tomorrow. My 'temporary' manager is having some sort of breakdown as I think he has realised that he may not get the permanent job so any either managed by him (me) or used to be managed by him (miss jimmy choo) are now getting the flack.
I have to have some sort of bullshit meeting with him to discuss next steps on various projects going on - this is his pathetic code for "I'm not feeling important or being taken seriously so thus must come up with excuses to assert my power over you and examine your work and see if there are any good bits I can steal because i have nothing better to do and everyone thinks I'm lame".
I've got my emergency plan, as discussed with monky, so hopefully it won't come to that. Just need to remember to breathe, stay calm and sip my drink whilst not letting the internal anger bubble up inside.
Monday, 7 July 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment